students against wall

Cashier's Office

Payment Methods

Ways To Pay Your Fees


Pay online with a credit card when you register for classes at the time of registration.

U.S. Mail

Mail a check to: Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills, CA 94022

In Person

Go to Admissions and Records Office in Building 8100 (campus is temporary closed).

  • Photo ID is required.
  • Always request a receipt.


Forms of Acceptable Payment

Personal Check

Make check payable to Foothill College. Deliver in person or send to: Cashier's Office, Foothill College, 12345 El Monte Road, Lost Altos Hills, CA 94022. Please make sure to include your full name, current address and phone number on the face of the check. To help process your payment and ensure that you receive proper credit, please include your student ID number on the check. See returned check policy.

Certified Funds

Make cashier's check, money order, or other certified funds payable to Foothill College. Please include your full name, student ID number, current address, and phone number.

Credit Card

  • You may use VISA, MASTERCARD, or DISCOVER to pay your fees and/or any previous balance.
  • You can either pay online or in person at Admissions and Records.
  • Please note: When paying in person, you will be asked to show a picture ID.
  • For your convenience, you can also fax the Credit Card Authorization Form. Use fax 650.949.7694.
  • Please see the Returned Check/Charge Policy section on this page.


You must make cash payments at the Admissions and Records window. Do not mail cash.

Returned Check/Charge Policy

  • Admissions and Records will notify students by email if their check or credit card payment is returned for any reason.
  • A "returned check/payment hold" will be placed on all accounts, which will block student's ability to add/drop classes, obtain grades or transcripts, or any other records or registration service.
  • To remove the hold, the original payment plus $25 returned item charge must be received.

Foothill College reserves the right to refuse to accept personal checks from persons who have previously written bad checks.

Bounced checks are liable for up to three times the amount of the check or $100.00, whichever is more, plus the face value of the check and any court costs.

—California Civil Code, Ch 522, Sec 1719

 Print Invoice/Statement

You can view and print your official invoice (schedule/bill) via your Myportal.

  1. Open the "Apps" page in MyPortal and click on the "Ebill" icon.
  2. Click on "Select an academic period" and  choose a quarter/term.
  3. Click the "View Statement" button.
  4. Print the statement from your computer.

Your statement will list classes in which you've enrolled for the selected term, your charges and payments.


Questions? Please send an email to or call 650.949.7331.

ph default text

We're Here to Help!

Cashier's Office


Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101


A & R Office Hours

Fall Hours
MONDAY–THURSDAY 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
FRIDAY 9 a.m.–Noon

CLOSED Please contact Main Campus for virtual services.

CLOSED Nov 11 Veterans Day