Become a Foothill Ambassador!
Build your skills in leadership, customer service, public speaking, professionalism, critical thinking, service learning, teamwork, touring, communication, and much more.
Plus, earn $15 per hour, approximately *10–15 hours a week through June 30, 2020 for
the 2019-2020 academic year. *Note: The Wellness Ambassador position is 16 hours per month.
Hiring Now. How to Apply.
We are looking for energetic student employees who want to build their service leadership skills. If hired, you'll serve as an ambassador in one of our Student Services departments.
- Past leadership experience or interest in leadership experience at Foothill College
- Current Foothill full-time student in good academic standing (2.0 GPA or higher), and meet employment critiria https://foothill.edu/financialaid/programs/employment.html
- Two ambassadors will be selected for each Student Services department
- Selected applicants will be contacted for in-person or online interviews
Follow These Steps
Deadline extended to Thursday, Feb. 6 for 2019-2020 applications — work through June
- Read the job descriptions below.
- Download and fill in the job application for your desired position.
- Email the application to email@example.com or drop it off at Room 2149 in the Campus Center between 1-4 p.m.
Note: Room 2149 wil be closed on Feb. 6. If you complete the application on this date, please plan submitting the form by email.
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the Ambassadors Program staff member.
Download Descriptions & Applications
Please note: All applications are the same form *EXCEPT for Wellness.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 650.949.7813 or stop by Room 2149 in the Campus Center Lower Level between 1-4 p.m.
To empower a cadre of student leaders that cultivate on the job training, promotes & improves customer service, and ensures our students have the infomation they need to enroll, access key services, and successfully reach their educational and career goals.