Why Choose Foothill
Whether it’s your goal to start your studies with Foothill College and then transfer to a top university, experience the excitement of Silicon Valley, change the course of your life or all of the above, your pathway to success starts here.
With us, you will complete the first two years of your year bachelor’s degree program and then transfer into the third year of study at any university in the United States.
This is possible because of our outstanding reputation and transfer agreements.
Start your Bachelor’s Degree at Foothill College
- Cut the cost of studying in the United States by half or more. Our tuition is less than $7,000 USD per year.
- Simplify the admission process. Admission is flexible and the SAT is not required even if you plan to transfer to many prestigious universities.
- Transfer into the third year of top universities. Complete the final two years and earn your bachelor’s degree at the university of your choice.
- Take advantage of smaller class sizes, support services, personalized attention, honors programs and learning communities, and one-on-one interaction with professors.
- Foothill and DeAnza are Ranked #1 for acceptances and transfers to the University of California (UC) system (Source: University of California Office of the President)
- Ranked #1 in medium size community college in California for graduation and transfer rates. DeAnza ranked #1 for highest graduation and transfer rate of all top community colleges in California. (Source: edsmart.org)
- Ranked #1 safest community college in California and #2 safest in the United States. (Source: State University.com)
- Our location (Santa Clara Country) is one of the best cities for young professionals (Source: forbes.com)
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, San Francisco and San Jose. We are minutes away from headquarters of Apple, Google,
Facebook, Tesla, Netflix, and other top technology companies.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Overseas Applicant Deadlines