Why Choose Foothill
Whether it’s your goal to start your studies with Foothill College and then transfer to a top university, experience the excitement of Silicon Valley, change the course of your life or all of the above, your pathway to success starts here.
With us, you will complete the first two years of your year bachelor’s degree program and then transfer into the third year of study at virtually any university in the United States.
This is possible because of our outstanding reputation and transfer agreements.
Start your Bachelor’s Degree at Foothill College
- Cut the cost of studying in the United States by half or more. Our tuition is only $6,800 USD per year.
- Simplify the admission process. Admission is flexible and the SAT is not required even if you plan to transfer to many prestigious universities.
- Transfer into the third year of top universities. Complete the final two years and earn your bachelor’s degree at the university of your choice.
- Take advantage of smaller class sizes, support services, personalized attention, honors programs and learning communities, and one-on-one interaction with professors
Foothill + De Anza are:
- Ranked #1 for acceptances and transfers to the University of California (UC) system (University of California Office of the President)
- Ranked #1 among large community colleges (De Anza) and Ranked #1 among medium sized community colleges (Foothill) in California (edsmart.org)
- Foothill College has been named the #1 safest community college in California and #2 safest in the U.S. (Source: State University.com)
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, close to San Francisco and San Jose, and the headquarters of Apple, Google, Facebook, Tesla, and more than 6000 other top companies.
About Our International Student Programs
We would like to be the first to welcome you to Foothill College and the International Programs Office!
Read about our mission and dedication to serving you as a student and how to get started.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Overseas Applicant Deadlines