Current International Students
Immigration v.s. Academic Counseling
Monday to Wednesday 12pm-1pm on campus
Thursday 6am-7am & 12pm-1pm PT on Zoom
Please contact the Immigration Advisor, Stephanie Gross, at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom ID or to make an appointment outside of these hours.
Online Academic Counseling
General Quick Questions Hours
Tuesday: 11:30 am-1:15 pm
Wednesday 11:30 am–1:15 pm
Thursday: 11:30 am–1:15 pm
F-1 International Quick Questions Hours
Monday: 11 am–12pm, with Kim Lane
Tuesday: 1pm–2pm, with Cathy Denver
Wednesday: 3pm–4pm, with Cathy Denver
Thursday: 8:30am–9:30am, with Kim Lane
Appointments must be scheduled specifically with an international counselor for the following reasons:
- I-20 Extension: counselor recommendation & educational plan
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) & educational plan
- Reduced Course Load (less than 12 units)
- Note: Students requesting a reduced course load for medical reasons must meet directly with the immigration advisor in the International Student Office, not a counselor.
How It Works
Please call 650.949.7423 or 650.949.7821 or use the FH Counseling Chat feature to get in queue during Quick Question Hours listed above.
- Your QQ request will be placed in queue in the order received.
- You can request to meet with a counselor via telephone, Zoom, or email/chat for up to 15 minutes
- Note: All Quick Question hours are subject to change.
We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Connect with us on social media!