SOAR Enrollment Workshops
Student Orientation, Assessment & Registration
Summer SOAR Workshops
SOAR workshops help new Foothill students to complete steps for access to priority registration.
Please check back for dates.
Attend an orientation to learn about free college, financial aid, and assessments.
- After orientation, meet with a counselor to create an educational plan.
- Register for fall classes.
- End with a tour of the campus!
- After completing Summer SOAR, you'll be ready for fall classes.
- Fall quarter starts Monday, Sept. 21!
How to Get Ready for Summer SOAR
IMPORTANT: You need a CWID (Student ID) to complete SOAR. If you've applied for admission to Foothill, you already have one!
If you have a problem filling out the admission application, we'll have onsite support to help you apply when you arrive.
Follow These Steps
- Apply for Admission to Foothill College
- Bring your 8-digit CWID number
- Bring your high school transcripts