Foothill College Mission & Values
Our Mission Statement
Believing a well-educated population is essential to sustaining and enhancing a democratic society, Foothill College offers programs and services that empower students to achieve their goals as members of the workforce, as future students, and as global citizens. We work to obtain equity in achievement of student outcomes for all California student populations, and are guided by our core values of honesty, integrity, trust, openness, transparency, forgiveness, and sustainability. Foothill College offers associate degrees and certificates in multiple disciplines, and a baccalaureate degree in dental hygiene.Approved by Planning & Resource Council (PaRC) in April 2017; Approved by Board of Trustees in May 2017
Foothill College educates students from diverse backgrounds that represent the demographics of the Bay Area, with particular attention to underserved and underrepresented populations. Foothill students master content and skills which are critical for their future success. They develop and act upon a sense of responsibility to be stewards of the public good.Adopted by Planning & Resource Council (PaRC) in Fall 2014
Honesty | Integrity | Trust | Openness | Transparency | Forgiveness | Sustainability
To provide access to educational opportunity for all with innovation and distinction.
Foothill College Offers:
- an associate in arts or associate in science degree, or specialty certificate;
- preparation for transfer to another college, university or post secondary institution;
- career education, training, and services;
- basic skills, English as a Second Language (ESL), leadership skills and student development; and
- student support services to promote student success.
Foothill College's success is measured by the following quality indicators:
- Access: Educational Opportunity for All
- Student Success: Completion of Student Goals
- Pedagogy, Scholarship, and Support of Learning
- Climate for Learning
- Fiscal and Enrollment Stability
- Reputation: Innovation and Distinctiveness
Please Contact Us!
Dr. Bernadine Chuck Fong, Interim President
Administration Building 1900
Summer 2022 Office Hours
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.