Summer Bridge Math Program
How to Sign Up
You are eligible if you
- are a high school graduate and have not yet completed a math class at Foothill College
- have taken Foothill's math placement test
- would like to refresh your math skills and place higher
Sign Up: It’s Easy
Step 1: Get your SID
- Get a student identification number (SID) by submitting Foothill's online Application for Admission.
- There is no fee to apply.
- You'll then receive instructions by e-mail to activate your SID and MyPortal.fhda.edu account.
Step 2: Take the math placement test
- Take the math placement test before the program begins. Schedule your appointment online.
- If you have questions, call the Assessment Center at (650) 949-7743 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Register for your fall math class in which you are placed
- Log into MyPortal to register for your math class. This can be changed later.
Step 4: Contact Eric Reed to sign up
- E-mail STEM Center Director Eric Reed at email@example.com to sign up for one of the Summer Bridge Math sessions.