subpage flowers image

High School Students

Enrollment Process

Are you a high school student who wants to take classes at Foothill College?

Follow these steps to enroll:

  1. Fill out the admission application. (If you took classes last term and would like to continue in the coming term, you do not need to fill out a new application.)
  2. Complete the Special Admit and High School Dual Enrollment Form with your high school counselor. (You must complete the special admit form each quarter you enroll in classes at Foothill, even if you took classes last term.)
  3. Attach a copy of your current high school transcript to the dual enrollment form.
  4. Submit all documents to Admissions & Records in Room 8101 or via fax to 650.949.7048. We'll get back to you in 48 hours.
  5. Register for your courses through MyPortal using the Course Record Number (CRN). 


ph default text

Need Help?Contact Us!

Admissions and Records


A & R Help Form

Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101