The Role of a Senator
Your senator performs the following duties as a member of the the Foothill Academic
- Votes on policies and procedures regarding academic and professional issues.
- Ratifies all faculty appointments to committees and task forces.
- Maintains constant oral and written communication with:
- the division
- the faculty at large
- adminsitrative staff, the Board of Trustees,
and the FA as requested by the President.
- Brings division's concerns to Executive Committee,
- Attends regular Executive Committee meetings which are held every other Monday from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Provides an alternate with proxy vote if the senator can not attend.
- Serves on a minimum of one major committee.
- Serves for a term of two years.
|Secretary Treasurer||Katherine Shaefersemail@example.com|
|VP Curriculum Faculty Co-Chair||Rachelle Campbellfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|PT Faculty Rep||Brendan Mar|
|PT Faculty Rep||Donna Frankel|
|VPI, Cabinet||Kristy Lisleemail@example.com|
|FA Rep Fall 2017||Amy Edwardsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|FA Rep Winter/Spring 2018||Steve Bathamemail@example.com|
|Prof Dev Coordinator||Carolyn Holcroftfirstname.lastname@example.org|