Book Loan & Voucher Program
Book vouchers available and limited every quarter on a first-come, first-serve basis
to veterans/military active/reservists who are currently taking classes.
- Book vouchers are for required textbooks and course materials.
- Application deadline: 5:00 PM on second Friday of the quarter.
- Buy books two weeks prior through second week of the quarter.
- Book Voucher instructions will be emailed to eligible recipients.
- Book Purchases only available online, until further notice.
- Apply Now for a $150 Book Voucher
============= COVID-19 UPDATE ===============
Need a book for class? We may be able to loan it to you! Next steps to access this
- Download a copy of your current booklist through:
- Email book list Loan request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VRC will reply with a confirmation email of available books.
VRC Book loan program is made possible by veterans and students donating their books
to the Veterans Resource Center for future student veterans use. If you have textbooks that you would like to donate, please contact us.
============ COVID-19 UPDATE =============
Due to COVID-19, VRC Book Loan program will not be availabe for Spring 2022. For donated
books to the VRC Book Loan program, send an email with a scheduled day and time during
business hours to drop-off donated books and materials to Veterans Resource Center
at Foothill College.
The Veterans Resource Center family thank you for your donation!