Office of Student Affairs & Activities
About Our Office
The Office of Student Affairs and Activities provides experiences beyond the classroom that
- reinforce classroom instruction and complement academic learning
- promote appreciation of cultural diversity
- improve the quality of campus life
- protect relevant rights of students
- contribute to building a sense of community on campus
Areas of Responsibilities
The dean of student affairs has administrative oversight for the following programs, as well as student judicial affairs.
Select a Program Website for more Information
Judicial Affairs at Foothill College
The Dean of Student Affairs & Activities serves as the "Grievance Officer" and the administrator over discipline and due process for liability issues that may arise on the Foothill College campus.
If you have any questions or want to make an appointment to speak with the dean, please contact his office assistant at 650.949.7241.
Information About Student and Student-Employee Issues
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Honor Code
- Computer Policy - Misuse of Resources
- Discrimination Protection
- Due Process and Student Discipline;
- Sexual Harassment Protection
- Harassment and Discrimination Procedures
- Student Complaint and Grievance Procedures
- Student Conduct, Discipline and Due Process
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Title IX - Stop Sexual Violence
Community College Law and Policy Resources
- California Law and California Education Code
- FHDA Board Policy and Administrative Procedures
- State Chancellor's Office
- FERPA (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act)
- FERPA interpreted by FHDA Board Policy AP 5045
- Board Policy Administrative Procedures: Discipline and Grievance Procedures
- Click on the above link, then look for:
- AP 5520 - Student Due Process and Discipline
- AP 5530 - Student Grievances
Report Academic Dishonesty and/or Disruptive Behavior
Questions?We're Here to Help!
Sean Bogle, Dean of Student Affairs & Activities
Campus Center, Building 2000, Room 2002
|If you are in need, stop by the Student Affairs Office, Room 2002.|
|Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Questions? Would you like to help support this important program?
Call 650.949.7241 or email email@example.com.
In partnership with Second Harvest Food Bank of Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties.