Drop for Nonpayment Spring 2021
Students with a total fee balance of $250 or more by end of the following date will be dropped for nonpayment. Your total fee balance is cumulative, including De Anza charges if your are or were enrolled at De Anza for any quarter.
Drop for nonpayment will take place by END of day on:
- Wednesday, March 24
Note: Drop for nonpayment date(s) vary for each quarter. If you enroll for Spring 2021 classes after the drop for nonpayment date, your classes will not be dropped by the system.
- Students whose Financial Aid funds (grants and loans only) have been awarded and approved for Academic Year 2020-2021, you are excluded from the drop for nonpayment program.
- Students are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal. Contact A&R Office using the Help Form if you have any questions about the drop process.
- Please note it may take several days for Financial Aid paperwork to be processed.
- International students whose valid I-20 is issued by Foothill or De Anza College will not be dropped for nonpayment.
- International students are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal.
- If you want to drop a class, you are responsible for initiating the official drop process through MyPortal. If you have add/drop questions, you can send an email to Admssions and Records Office using the A&R Help Form.
- Notifying the class instructor does not start the process.
- Failure to officially drop classes by the appropriate deadline will result in assessed enrollment fees for which students are financially responsible as well as failing grades on official college transcripts.
- Drop deadlines vary by class. To view last refund dates or drop deadlines: Login to your Myportal, find Student Registration icon on the Student Section, and click "View Your Class Schedule".
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Cashiering Team at 650.949.7331.
We're Here to Help!
Student Services Building 8100, Room 8101
A & R Office Hours
MAIN CAMPUSMONDAY–THURSDAY 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
FRIDAY 9 a.m.–Noon
SUNNYVALE CENTERCLOSED Please contact Main Campus for virtual services.
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONSCLOSED April 16 All-Disrict Meeting
CLOSED May 31 Memorial Day Holiday
Academic Dates & Deadlines