Learning made flexible
Learn anytime, anywhere. You can earn a degree, certificate or both online with Foothill College. Just because you’re not in a classroom, doesn’t mean you’re not learning.
Foothill offers more than a dozen online associate degrees and associate degrees for transfer. If you’re looking to gain a new skill, try taking any one of our online certificate programs. Even if you’re shy a few credits from graduating there are classes to help you finish on time without re-arranging your entire schedule.
Just because you’re taking online courses does not mean you’re in this alone. As an online student, you have access to counselors, research tools, tutoring and so much more.
Worried about taking classes online? Here are some tips to help you succeed:
- Take an online assessment to see if you’re ready to learn online
- Make an online counseling or tutoring appointment
- Designate a space dedicated to your studies
- Make time each day for your online classes
- Learn about all the resources available to you online and on campus
For a complete list of resources for online students visit Resources for Students in Online Courses.
If you think you’re ready for the next step, visit foothill.edu/onlinelearning
It’s not too late to apply! Fall classes begin on Sept. 24.