Digital Marketing Certificate Program
The Digital Marketing industry is growing and it’s growing fast. As we shop, search, learn, engage and socialize online, companies develop new tools to collect and analyze data, connect with customers and create new products and services.
Created in collaboration with Facebook Inc. and supported by Pathstream, an online learning platform focused on digital skills, the Cerificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing is an academic certificate program focused on digital marketing skills and tools employed by the industry, such as Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ads, Mailchimp, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets.
Through this program, you will be able to
- Acquire digital marketing skills and knowledge demanded by the fast-growing Digital Marketing industry and essential in obtaining entry-level marketing jobs.
- Participate in a project-based online learning environment sourced from industry experts.
What does that mean for Foothill students?
It means there is a tremendous opportunity to get in the game.
Working in a growing industry translates to better jobs, faster advancement, greater financial rewards for employees with the right set of skills. The Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing program at Foothill College is designed to give students the skills they need to be competitive in this lucrative and exciting industry.
Six Core Courses
The 25-unit Certificate of Achievement in Digital Marketing includes six core courses offered throughout the academic year.
See the course catalog for detailed descriptions.
See the schedule of classes for courses offered this and upcoming term.
- BUSI59 Principles of Marketing (offered Winter’22, instructor Natasha Mancuso)
- BUSI57 Advertising (offered Winter’22, instructor Natasha Mancuso)
- BUSI59A Web Marketing (offered Fall’21, instructor Natasha Mancuso)
- BUSI59C Marketing Content Strategy and Branding (offered Fall’21, instructor Julienne Perry)
- BUSI59D Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization (tentatively scheduled for Spring’22)
- BUSI59E Email Marketing (offered Winter’22)
For most recent updates and information, please visit our LinkedIn pages.
Contact Interim BSS Dean Natasha Mancuso at 650.949.7577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.