- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (CPR) certification.
- Possess a current California EMT certification throughout the Paramedic program.
- BIOL 40A or equivalent (Anatomy & Physiology with laboratory) The Anatomy & Physiology class may be successfully completed after the application deadline, but must be started prior to the deadline.
- A minimum of three months full-time or equivalent part time experience (480 hours minimum) with an EMS provider agency.
- MATH 105 (Intermediate Algebra) or equivalent college level course or Math Placement Test. (Contact testing office at email@example.com or (408) 745-8025)
- English 1A, 1AH, or 1S & 1T or equivalent college level course, or English Placement Test. (Contact testing office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 745-8025)
If you plan to take or have taken prerequisite courses outside of Foothill College, including additional Human Anatomy and Physiology classes to meet the minimum GPA requirement, please see the Foothill Course Equivalency Guide.
If the course is not listed, please check with a Foothill counselor.