- High school diploma or GED certificate.
- Current American Heart Association BLS (CPR) certification.
- Possess a current California EMT certification throughout the Paramedic program.
- A minimum of three months full-time or equivalent part time experience (480 hours minimum) with an EMS provider agency.
- BIOL 40A or equivalent (Anatomy & Physiology with laboratory).
- MATH 105 (Intermediate Algebra) or equivalent college level course . Students may use a high school AP score of 3 or higher. Attach test results to application.
- English 1A, 1AH, or 1S & 1T or equivalent college level course.
If you plan to take or have taken prerequisite courses outside of Foothill College, please see the Foothill Course Equivalency Guide.
If the course is not listed, please check with a Foothill counselor.