Active Shooter Defense Training
Run - Hide - Defend
- Run - If there is a shooter and you can safely get away, do so. Get as far away as possible and take cover.
- Hide - If escape isn't possible, take cover. If possible, lock/blockade doors, turn off lights, and remain quiet. If unable to secure area, hide out-of-sight.
- Defend - If you cannot run or hide, commit to fighting.
Fall 2023 On-Campus Training Dates
Attend a free Run, Hide, Defend training, presented by Foothill-De Anza District Police.
Be Prepared - Watch the Video
Report Strange or Unusual Behavior
If you observe strange or unusual behavior on campus, call 9-1-1 or 408.924.8000 from your cell phone.
Contact Us Here
Foothill-De Anza District Police
Campus Center, Building 2100 Room 2103
Other Important Campus Contacts
- Health Services
- Multimedia Classroom and Computer Support 408.864.8324
- Plant Services 650.949.6156