Smoking Monitor Position
We are currently hiring student employees to work as smoking monitors, assisting the district police department with non-smoking campus policies and procedures.
Positions available starting January 2017.
Walk through Foothill campus to remind community of non-smoking policies, provide campus maps of areas where smoking is acceptable, provide smoking cessation information, and issue warnings to violators.
Reports to the District Police Department
Hourly Wage: $10.75 per hour
Paid training to be provided.
- Must have good communication skills
- Own a cell phone
- Have live scan fingerprinting completed at the Police Department (no charge to applicants) prior to consideration for position
- Meet requirements as stated in the Student Employment Opportunities and Basic Requirements.
How to Apply
- Write a brief statement about why you would like to work as a security assistant/smoking monitor.
- Email statement to Brenda Davis Visas at firstname.lastname@example.org