Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 19, 09:00 AM
- Formerly: Formerly: CNSL 61
- Description: Explores concepts of leadership theory with direct applications for leading organizations and creating positive social change. The intent is to provide students with a foundational understanding of the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective leader. This course utilizes experiential activities and group projects as a primary method for applying theories and concepts to the everyday practice of leadership. In this course, leadership is understood primarily as a function of personal development with the intention to create transformational change in one's community.
- Advisory: Demonstrated proficiency in English by placement via multiple measures OR through an equivalent placement process OR completion of ESLL 125 ESLL 249; not open to students with credit in CNSL 61.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours:4 hours lecture per week. (48 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
Department Note:Appointments and information: (650) 949-7423
All CNSL 5 classes meet the first 6 weeks of the quarter unless otherwise noted. It is highly recommended that the student complete math and English assessments before the first day of class.
OnlineOnline: a fully online asynchronous class where you work in your time and place to meet the instructor's requirements
Course Dates: 01/19/2022 - 03/16/2022
Day & Time
Async Asynchronous: flexible time and place such as Online in Canvas with recorded lectures
CNSL-006.-01W: This is a fully online asynchronous class, allowing the student to work according to their schedule to meet the weekly requirements outlined by the course instructor. After registering, find out how to log in to the course site.