Our online application system accepts applications from October 1 through the March 1 deadline.
The Radiologic Technology program application does not accept in progress prerequisite
coursework. All prerequisites must be completed and grades must be demonstrated on
the transcripts prior to applying. All college transcripts must be submitted to admissions
and records by the application deadline.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- All college transcripts are required.
- Minimum cumulative college GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- MATH 105 (Intermediate Algebra), or MATH 180 (Quantitative Reasoning), or equivalent college-level course completed with a grade of "C" or higher. If you satisfy Math proficiency via placement test, you must attach the test results.
- CHEM 30A, or CHEM 25, or ANY college chemistry that includes a lab completed with a grade of "C" or higher.
- ENGL 1A, 1H, or 1S & 1T, completed with a grade of "C" or higher
- COMM 2 (Interpersonal Communication), completed with a grade "C" or higher. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding the COMM course you completed. Only courses with equivalent content will be accepted.
- AHS 52 or ANY Medical Terminology of 3 quarter units or 2 semester units or more with a grade of "C" or higher. (AHS 200 can be used to meet this requirement.)
- RT 200L - (Radiologic Technology As A Career) with a grade of "C" or better. If you live outside of the Santa Clara County, and cannot complete this course at Foothill, you must petition for equivalency by submitting the Petition for Bio/Health Pre-Application Assessment form to CampbellRachelle@fhda.edu. Please email us for more information. *Please note the deadline to petition RT200L is December 1, 2018 by noon.
- BIOL 40A, 40B & 40C, or a semester of Anatomy and a semester of Physiology, must accumulate to a 2.5 GPA.
Note: For students who completed the Anatomy and Physiology prerequisite courses at Foothill College, with a "C" or better, but do not meet the 2.5 or higher GPA requirement, please read the following instructions:
- Students with a "C" or better in BIOL 40A, 40B and 40C or a semester each of Anatomy and Physiology who do not meet the minimum 2.5 GPA requirement need to take an additional Anatomy or Physiology course.
- The additional Anatomy or Physiology course grade will be averaged in to the entirety of previously completed Anatomy and Physiology coursework.
- A grade of "C" or better in the BIOL 40A, 40B, and 40C series cannot be repeated at Foothill or De Anza campuses.
Refer to this chart to check for equivalency if you plan to take, or have taken, prerequisite courses outside of Foothill College, including additional Human Anatomy and Physiology classes to meet the minimum GPA requirement.
If the course is not listed, please check with a Foothill counselor.
All foreign transcripts must be evaluated by one of the following agencies
|International Educational Research Foundation, Inc.
Credentials Evaluation Service
P.O. Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
|Academic Credentials Evaluations Institute, Inc.
9854 National Boulevard, Box #186
Los Angeles, CA 90034
800.234.1597 (USA only)
|Educational Records Evaluation Service
601 University Avenue, Suite 127
Sacramento, CA 95825