COVID-19 Health & Safety Guidelines
Completing Health Assessment Without Smartphone
- If you answer YES to any of the questions listed below, please STAY HOME and follow the red badge instructions.
- If you answer NO to all of the questions listed below, you may go to the Student Health Center in Room 2126 to get a green wristband that will allow you to be in class for the day.
- If you're having trouble accessing the app, contact a tech ambassador.
Daily Health Assessment Questions
- In the last 10 days, have you been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- In the past 48 hours, have you experienced any of the following COVID-19 symptoms: headache; runny nose/congestion; sneezing; sore throat; new loss of taste or smell; fever or chills; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fatigue; muscle or body aches; nausea or vomiting; diarrhea?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 within the past 10 days? (Close contact means that you were within 6 feet for more than 15 minutes with someone like a friend/family member, classmates/teachers/coaches, co-workers, etc.)