Application and Admissions Process
Our application process is designed to ensure that we make the best match possible between students and the services we provide.
Therefore, we gather information in a variety of ways directly from students, families, and professionals who know the applicant well.
1. Visit the TTW Program
- Take a tour! If you are interested in enrolling in the TTW Program for the 2020-2021 School Year starting July 20th 2020, the first step would be coming by Foothill College for a tour.
- Tours are available at 10:30am on the following dates:
- Monday & Wednesdays starting January 6, 2020.
- To schedule your tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Sign Up for an Appointment
Once you have visited the program, the student and family may schedule an interview and screening appointment.
Screening includes three components:
- Student assessment: short question and answer (20 minutes)
- Student interview: student meets with TTW faculty (15 minutes)
- Parent/caretaker interview: parents/caretaker meet with the Dean of Disability Resource Center (15 minutes)
- Our first screening appointments for the 2020-21 school year will take place sometime in March or April. These dates will be posted in January 2020. If you have any questions about screening appointments, contact us at email@example.com.
3. References Upon Request
- Please provide contact information for 2 professional references who know the applicant well and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These may be recent teachers or counselors.
- We may contact them if we have additional questions about the applicant.
Note: Once accepted into the program, students will be required to provide documentation of disability from a licensed, credentialed professsional and complete an application for services.
Thank you for your interest in the TTW Program
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!