Application and Admissions Process
Our application process is designed to ensure that we make the best match possible between students and the services we provide.
Therefore, we gather information in a variety of ways directly from students, families, and professionals who know the applicant well.
1. Visit the TTW Program
- Take a tour! If you are interested in enrolling in the TTW Program for the 2019-2020 School Year starting July 22nd 2019, the first step would be coming by Foothill College for a tour.
- Tours are available at 10:30am on the following dates:
- Thursday March 14th 2019, Thursday April 11th, Thursday April 18th, Thursday April 25th, Thursday May 9th and Thursday May 16th.
- To schedule your tour, email us at email@example.com or call 650.949.7038.
2. Sign Up for an Appointment
Once you have visited the program, the student and family may schedule an interview and screening appointment.
Screening includes three components:
- Student assessment: short question and answer (20 minutes)
- Student interview: student meets with TTW faculty (15 minutes)
- Parent/caretaker interview: parents/caretaker meet with the Dean of Disability Resource Center (15 minutes)
- Follow the link below to select a screening appointment time slot. Our next screening appointments will take place on Friday April 12th 2019. If this appointment date does not work for you, let us know!
3. References Upon Request
- Please provide contact information for 2 professional references who know the applicant well and email it to SchwartzmanBen@fhda.edu.
- These may be recent teachers or counselors.
- We may contact them if we have additional questions about the applicant.
Note: Once accepted into the program, students will be required to provide documentation of disability from a licensed, credentialed professsional and complete an application for services.
Thank you for your interest in the TTW Program
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!