Application and Admissions Process
Our application process is designed to ensure that we make the best match possible between students and the services we provide.
Therefore, we gather information in a variety of ways directly from students, families, and professionals who know the applicant well.
1. Visit the TTW Program
- Take a tour! Tours are available on an individual basis for the rest of the month of June and first few weeks of July 2018. Our 2018-19 TTW Program will begin its Summer Session Monday July 23rd, 2018.
- To schedule your tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7038.
We still have a few spots available for the 2018-19 School Year!
2. Sign Up for an Appointment
Once you have visited the program, the student and family may schedule an interview and screening appointment.
Screening includes three components:
- Student assessment: short question and answer (20 minutes)
- Student interview: student meets with TTW faculty (15 minutes)
- Parent/caretaker interview: parents/caretaker meet with the Dean of Disability Resource Center (15 minutes)
- Follow the link below to select a screening appointment time slot. Our last screening appointment date was Friday June 15th 2018. We will be conducting remaining screening appointments on an individual basis.
3. Request References
- Please provide contact information for 2 professional references who know the applicant well and email it to SchwartzmanBen@fhda.edu.
- These may be recent teachers or counselors.
- We may contact them if we have additional questions about the applicant.
Note: Once accepted into the program, students will be required to provide documentation of disability from a licensed, credentialed professsional and complete an application for services.
Thank you for your interest in the TTW Program
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. We look forward to meeting you!