Facilities & Rentals
General Rental Information
Theatre and Classroom Rentals
The Fine Arts Facilities, including the Smithwick Theatre, are available first as classroom spaces, followed by use by other campus events.
- If space is available on evenings and weekends, outside groups may rent facilities on a first come/ first serve basis.
- The facilities become available for rent to the public each March, for the following academic year (September-June).
To rent Fine Arts performing spaces or classrooms, please first contact Facility Rentals or 650.949.7253 to check availabilty of your desired date(s).
To reserve a specific date, a rental application and non-refundable $500 deposit are required. Applications will not be accepted less than 6 weeks before your desired rental date.
- General Fine Arts rental policies and procedures can be found in the rental packet.
- By completing an application and signing the contract, renters agree to abide by all policies and procedures listed in the rental packet.
- A certificate of insurance issued to the Foothill-De Anza Community College District is required for all facility rentals. The coverage must be for a minimum of $1,000,000.00 general liability.
- The certificate of insurance must be received by the Fine Arts Facilitises office at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
Please note that parking regulations are enforced seven days a week. $3 daily permits
are required every day.
For more information about one of our Fine Arts rental space, click on a link below.
We're Here to Help!
Theatre Arts Facilities Rental
Division Office Contacts
|Debbie Lee, Interim Division Dean
|To meet with the dean, contact the Student & Faculty Support Center.|
|Diana Cohn-Hayes, Campus Rentals Coordinator
|Fine Arts & Communication Division|
|Information & Forms for Faculty|