Search Class Schedule
course sections found.
Open Seats as of May. 20, 08:00 AM
INTRODUCTION TO MUSICAL THEATRE PRODUCTION
- Description: This course will introduce the fundamentals of musical theatre performance through the rehearsal and performance of a fully staged musical theatre production. Students are required to attend rehearsals and performances.
- Advisory: Enrollment subject to audition and instructor assignment; this course is included in the Theatre Voice family of activity courses; not open to students with credit in MUS 47A or THTR 47.
- Repeatability: Not Repeatable.
- Hours:18 hours lab per week. (216 hours total per quarter.)
- Transferability: CSU and UC
- Transfer GE: Information regarding how this course is applied toward CSU GE/Breadth or IGETC certification is available at:
- Foothill Transfer GE Guide
- Cross Listed: MUS F047A
Department Note:TO CONTACT AN INSTRUCTOR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
For more information about the Theatre Arts Program, contact: Bruce McLeod at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650.949.7510. The website can be found at: https://foothill.edu/theatre
On CampusOn Campus: Class held at one of our main or Sunnyvale campuses. See Room below for link.
Course Dates: 01/03/2022 - 03/25/2022
Day & Time
See also MUS F047A
THTR-047A-01: Enrollment subject to audition and instructor assignment. The class meets on average 18 hours/week. The instructor will provide a more detailed schedule after audition results.For class information, contact the instructor via email at email@example.com