Apply for the 2023-2024 Program
The application to apply for the Pharmacy Technician program is open in MyPortal for 2023-2024.
PLEASE READ the program application information and instructions carefully.
We are still accepting applications until the program is filled.
First: Do you have a Student ID (CWID)?
To access the online Pharmacy Technology Application form, you will need your 8-digit Student CWID (Campus-wide ID) to log in to MyPortal.
- If you HAVE applied for admission to Foothill or De Anza College (even if you have never taken classes), you already have a CWID number.
- If you have NEVER applied for admission to Foothill College or De Anza College, you will need to FIRST complete the FOOTHILL COLLEGE ADMISSION APPLICATION before starting the Pharmacy Technician application process.
AFTER you have a CWID, follow these steps.
- Download Application Instructions (Please read prior to applying)
- Download SAMPLE Application
- Apply in MyPortal (See below to access application)
Accessing Allied Health Applications in MyPortal
Please follow these steps to locate the Pharmacy Technician program application.