Disability Resource Center
Please call the DRC at 650.949.7017 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appoinment.
Steps for New Students
Please follow the following steps to get started with DRC.
1. Apply to Foothill College
- Foothill Disability Resource Center (DRC) services are only available to students who have applied to Foothill College.
- You can apply to Foothill here.
- Note: If you are a recent high school graduate and plan to receive DRC services for the Summer session, please apply for summer as your current session.
2. Complete DRC “Online Intake” Form
Log in to MyPortal
Go to the Clockwork app in the student area
Click on link “Foothill Disability Svc”
Click on “Online Intake” icon
Complete Online Intake Form & Upload Required Forms
Look for a New Student Intake in which your next steps will be listed.
NOTE: If the required medical documentation has not been received, the intake process will be delayed.
3. Schedule Your Intake Appointment
NOTE: Currently, we are only scheduling appointments via phone or email. Please see the Important Announcement above.
- Log in to MyPortal (link to https://myportal.fhda.edu)
- Click on “Students” tab
- Scroll to the bottom and locate “Clockwork Student Portlet” area
- Click on link “Foothill Disability Svc”
- Click on “Book an Appointment” icon
- Click on Calendar View link
- Select “Intake Appointment" from pull down menu
Requesting Your Accommodations & Obtaining Your Disability Documentation
The DRC welcomes and encourages all students with disabilities to register with us.
- In most cases, we will ask you for disability verification from a qualified professional.
- You may either use the Medical Verification Form or you may request documentation such as an IEP or psychoeducational evaluation from your school district or school psychologist.
- Disability documentation may have been sufficient to establish eligibility for reasonable
accommodations at other institutions, such as high schools or community colleges,
but may not automatically transfer and may need updating before establishing accommodation
eligibility at Foothill College.
You may not need to submit disability documentation IF your disability and accommodation requests can be verified by observation (e.g., wheelchair user, etc.)
We require you provide all forms and documentation to our office prior to your appointment. This will allow us to better serve you during your intake appointment.
If you need additional assistance with your application process, please call us at 650.949.7017 or email us email@example.com.