Community Ambassador Program
About the Program
The Community Ambassador Program (CAP) connects you with the campus community through
networking and community service.
We are a community of students who can help you get involved on campus and discover your own interests.
What We Do
- Showcase our college to the community
- Campus Tours > Request a Tour
- Provide a peer-to-peer mentoring program
- Recruit assistants when high schools visit
- Supervise the ambassador lounge
- Speak on student panels
What We Offer
- A positive student community
- Campus tour training, event volunteering, mentoring
- Skill development: leadership, communication, networking, hospitality, event coordination, time management
- A unique community college experience
- Academic motivation
To provide an accessible program that cherishes diversity where students will be inspired to discover and enhance their personal values and potential.