Department: Student Activities
- Attend, prepare minutes, and post agendas for regular ASFC meetings every week:
- Campus Council (Thursdays 2pm)
- Budget Commission (Tuesdays 2:30pm)
- President's Cabinet
- President's Board
- Follow/be knowledgeable of Brown Act & Parliamentary Procedure.
- Make all official ASFC documents and minutes available to the student body.
- Maintain ASFC Office and serve as the ASFC greeter by handling walk-in students and
- Create templates, applications, and spreadsheets.
- Work with the Design Center to create posters, desk tags, ASFC applications, and anything
else that needs to be done.
- Explain ASFC job descriptions to students.
- Order supplies for the ASFC Office.
- Willing to be trained on/and use FHDA BoardDocs
- Student government knowledge
- Clerical experience
- Customer service
- Word processing skills
- Organized and efficient
- Flexible - able to work with a wide variety of people and tasks.
- Knowledgeable of Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Understand Zoom conference/meetings platform
- All students who come into the ASFC Office looking for help, advice, and answers.
- Director of Student Activities
- Student Activities Specialist
- Student Accounts Manager
- Dean of Student Affairs & Activities
- Executive Assistant to the Dean of Student Affairs & Activities
- Student Activities Assistant
- ASFC President
- All ASFC Vice-Presidents
- All other appointed/elected members of Campus Council
- Smart Shop Manager
- Design Center
For More Information Contact:
Daphne Small, Director, Student Activities
Salary: $14 per hour (negotiable depending on experience)
Hours: 19 hours maximum per week
Duration: Summer/Fall - Spring (consistency is ideal when possible, but family first, classes
and health are priority)