New Student Orientation
Welcome Day for New Students & Parents
Your Foothill College Experience
- Be ready for fall quarter with this special on-campus Welcome Day at Foothill — planned to be a fun and informative event.
- Meet other new students, as well as Foothill faculty, staff, and administrators, and get answers to your questions before classes begin September 23.
- Parking at both events is FREE!
PARENTS AND FAMILIES: Join us on Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 6:30 p.m. for a special Parent Orientation. Learn about financial aid and other services for your student.
» Did you miss NSO? Watch the recorded event on our YouTube channel.
What you can expect!
- A session on what every college student needs to know
- Information about on-campus programs and services available to Foothill students
- Guided tours
- Get your OwlCard student ID
- Great entertainment
- Resource fair
- Free lunch
- Cool prizes
- Free parking
Park in Lot 1. See map
Watch the New Student Orientation Video from 2017!
If you require accommodations for a disability, please call the Disability Resource Center at 650.949.7017 by September 16 to make arrangements.
The event is presented by Foothill College Outreach.