About Our New BIPOC MCC
Our Foothill BIPOC Multicultural Center (MCC) aims to create an inclusive space for students with diverse backgrounds and barriers. We hope students can come to explore their unique identities and recognize their allies on campus while emphasizing cross-culture solidarity and support. — Emaan Dada, ASFC Senator 2021
Goals for the Center
- Foster a sense of belonging and community for all students
- Offer cultural competency workshops and programs
- Offer advising services that consider cultural differences
- Partner with student clubs and organizations of diverse cultures
- Provide a safe space to gather and connect
Visit Our MCC Space in The Lower Campus Center
The Multicultural Center (MCC) is a gathering place for intellectual and cultural enrichment – where individuals, small groups and student organizations of all kinds can study, plan and organize together.
The MCC is used for meetings, special events and community-building activities with a multicultural flavor. Activities are supported by Foothill Student Government (ASFC) funding – so please come and use this communal space!
Meet Our Team
We're Here to Help!
Campus Center 2100
Lower Level, Office 2150A
Oct. 9– Dec. 15
HOLIDAYS & EXCEPTIONS