Veterans Resource Center
Outside Scholarship Offerings
Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
Award amount: Determined base on need, increases by $1,000 each year.
Deadline: February 28, 2018 by 11:59 p.m. CST.
Application: Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program
Applicants to the Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program must:
- Be honorably-discharged (no longer drilling) veterans or spouses of disabled veterans who have served in the United States military, including the Reserves and National Guard, and have received a Certificate of Eligibility from the Department of Veterans Affairs or another document of service.
- Be high school or GED graduates who plan to enroll or students who are already enrolled
in full-time undergraduate (first Bachelor's) or graduate (first Master’s degree)
study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical
school* for the entire upcoming academic year.
*College must not be on warning or probationary status with the federal government, or must not be in litigation with the federal government or a state.
- Be Pell-eligible and have applied for Title IV and completed FAFSA to ensure full discovery of actual unmet need.
- Use any military education benefits for which they are eligible in the upcoming academic year.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent.
For Other Scholarship Opportunities: Foothill College Financial Aid Website