Veterans Resource Center
Book Loan & Voucher Program
============ COVID-19 UPDATE ===============
Due to COVID-19, VRC Book Loan program will not be availabe for Spring, Summer and Fall of 2020. For donated books to the VRC Book Loan program, please send an email to email@example.com
Need a book for class? We may be able to loan it to you!
Next steps to access this program:
- Access and download a copy of your booklist through
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your required booklist.
- VRC will confirm by email, if any books are available for pick up.
VRC Book loan program is made possible by veterans and students donating their books to the VRC for future veterans to use.
If you have textbooks that you would like to donate, please contact us.
============= COVID-19 UPDATE ===============
Due to COVID-19, VRC Book Voucher program will only be availabe for Foothill College online Book store purchasing.
Book vouchers are available and limited every quarter on a first-come, first-serve basis to veterans who are currently taking classes.
- Book vouchers can be used to purchase required textbooks and course materials at the Foothill College Bookstore.
- Application will close at 5 PM on the first Friday of the quarter.
- Distribution will begin two weeks prior to the start of the quarter until the first week of the quarter.
- Approved Book Voucher instructions will be emailed to eligible recipients.
- All orders only available online, until further notice
- Textbooks, e-books, Rentals for Summer 2020 are available only online:
Related Campus Services
- Financial Aid
- Psychological Services
- Food Pantry
- Housing Insecurity
- More Student Services
- Refurbished Computer Grant