Lynda is a world-renown service that provides high-quality, self-paced video instruction and practice activities for professional development. You can learn coding, design, photography, video, web, and lots more!
To access Lynda you must log into the Vision Resource Center. If you don't already have an account at the Vision Resource Center make sure to sign up for one.
- Log in to the Vision Resource Center and click on Home located in the navigation bar.
- Click on Learning and select Learner Home.
Why use Lynda?
- Your participation can be used for your professional growth because all users receive documentation upon completing a Lynda.com course.
- You can select from hundreds of courses and tutorials to explore at your convenience: anytime and anywhere. Most courses provide hands-on activities for you to practice what you have learned.
- You can watch courses and tutorials from any device: your computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- You can form a study group of colleagues to take the same course together. This can help you make the most of your Lynda.com experience.
We're Here to Help!