Student & Faculty Support Center
SFSC (on Hiatus Indefinitely)
LOCATION: Building 5200, Room 5211 (formerly Biology & Health Sciences)
REGULAR HOURS: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
To better serve our students and faculty, instructional division support for students and faculty has been centralized into one location.
Effective July 15, all face-to-face, phone and email questions normally directed to individual instructional division offices and deans can be directed to this one office, which will remain open throughout the listed business hours.
Other Important Support Contacts
- Assessment & Testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions & Records: Use the A&R Help Form
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Center, schedule a virtual appointment
- Psych Services: 650.949.7910 or email@example.com
- Disability Resource Center: 650.949.7017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Resource Center: 650.949.7912 or email@example.com
Classroom Multimedia Equipment Help — 408.864.8324
Press 2 (during normal working hours of 7 a.m.–5 p.m. M-F)
Press 3 (after hours M–TH from 5–6:30 p.m.)
Locked Out of a Room — 650.949.7317