Student & Faculty Support Center
Welcome to the SFSC
One Location for Your Instruction Division Needs
Got a question for one of the division deans? Need to make an appointment or get a signature? Not sure how to resolve a problem?
To start, contact the Student & Faculty Support Center.
Please Contact Us Virtually!
Our services are moving to a virtual format. Please contact us via EMAIL or ZOOM.
Send your questions to email@example.com
If your email is sent during business hours, staff will respond within 24 hours. Our usual response time is approximately 4 hours.
To connect, simply click on one of our SFSC staff members names.
LOCATION: Building 5200, Room 5211 (formerly Biology & Health Sciences)
REGULAR HOURS: Monday–Friday, 7 a.m.–5 p.m.
To better serve our students and faculty, instructional division support for students and faculty has been centralized into one location.
Effective July 15, all face-to-face, phone and email questions normally directed to individual instructional division offices and deans can be directed to this one office, which will remain open throughout the listed business hours.
Other Important Support Contacts
- Assessment & Testing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions & Records: Use the A&R Help Form
- Financial Aid: email@example.com
- Counseling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Center, schedule a virtual appointment
- Psych Services: 650.949.7910 or email@example.com
- Disability Resource Center: 650.949.7017 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veterans Resource Center: 650.949.7912 or email@example.com
Classroom Multimedia Equipment Help — 408.864.8324
Press 2 (during normal working hours of 7 a.m.–5 p.m. M-F)
Press 3 (after hours M–TH from 5–6:30 p.m.)
Locked Out of a Room — 650.949.7317