Procedure for Student Concerns

At Foothill, we honor a mutual respect of students and staff, and that means that the students may have one side of the story and the staff member may have her side of the story. Both are heard and respected. If you experience problems during the course of your learning process, you should talk to people in THIS order:

  1. The instructor
  2. The instructor's division dean (Call or e-mail the appropriate division for the dean's contact information.)
  3. The Vice President for the division
  4. The Dean of Student Affairs

Note: You might want to review your student rights and responsibilities and related college policies.

You may also copy Judy Baker, Dean.

Last Updated July 06, 2017
▲ Top