Taking One or More Classes at Foothill College
If you ARE a De Anza College student
F-1 students attending De Anza College full-time, who wish to take a class at Foothill, must follow steps 1-4 below.
Please note that you must pay the fees at Foothill (where you are not the full-time student) within five days of class registration, or you will be dropped from those classes.
- Obtain a Concurrent Enrollment approval letter from the International Student Programs office at De Anza.
- Complete the Foothill College application through Open CCC Apply. Save the confirmation page (the last page of the online application).
- Submit your approval letter, the application confirmation page, and a copy of your De Anza I-20 to the Admissions and Records Office via email at email@example.com.
- Pay your fees by the stated deadline for domestic (non-international) students, or you will be dropped from those classes.
If you are NOT a De Anza College student
- Complete the Foothill College application through Open CCC Apply.
- When the application is complete, save the last page of the online application (the application confirmation page).
- Submit the application confirmation page, and a copy of your current I-20 to the Admissions and Records Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may register for classes online after the registration date that applies to you. To find out the appropriate registration date and to register for classes, log into MyPortal.fhda.edu. Also view the academic calendar for registration dates for new and returning students.
- Before registering for mathematics, English, ESL or chemistry courses, you must take an assessment test for placement. If you have already completed coursework that meets the prerequisite requirements, complete a prerequisite clearance form.