Taking One or More Classes at Foothill College
If you ARE a De Anza College student
F-1 students attending De Anza College full-time, who wish to take a class at Foothill, must follow steps 1-4 below.
Please note that you must pay the fees at Foothill (where you are not the full-time student) within five days of class registration, or you will be dropped from those classes.
- You must go to the International Student Programs office at De Anza to get an approval letter.
- Fill out the Foothill College application through Open CCC Apply. Print out the confirmation page (the last page of the online application).
- Bring the approval letter and application confirmation page to the Admissions and Records Office in Room 8101 or fax it to 650.949-7048, Attn: Concurrent Enrollment.
- Pay your fees by the deadline for domestic (non-international) students, or you will be dropped from those classes.
If you are NOT a De Anza College student
F-1 students attending a college outside of California, please visit Admissions & Records for procedures to take online class. Admissions & Records can be contacted at 650.949.7325 https://foothill.edu/reg/
- Complete the Foothill College application through Open CCC Apply.
- When the application is complete, print the last page of the online application (the application confirmation page).
- Submit the following documents to the Foothill College Admissions and Records Office:
b. Copy of page 1 of your current I-20 (De Anza students must bring an approval letter) Mail, fax or submit in person (in-person is the best option) to:
Admissions and Records, Room 8101
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Tel.: (650) 949-7325
Fax: (650) 949-7048
- You may register for classes online after the registration date that applies to you. To find out the appropriate registration date and to register for classes, log into MyPortal.fhda.edu. Also view the academic calendar for registration dates for new and returning students.
- Before registering for mathematics, English, ESL or chemistry courses, you must take an assessment test for placement. If you have already completed coursework that meets the prerequisite requirements, complete a prerequisite clearance form.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Overseas Applicant Deadlines