International Students Admissions
Easy Steps to Apply
- Complete, sign, and submit the application with a copy of your passport and a recent photograph.
- Submit proof — of English proficiency: TOEFL 61 iBT / 500, IELTS 6.0, iTEP 4 or EIKEN 2A, Duolingo 50 and GTEC CBT 1100. Our ETS code is 4315.
- Financial Statement — Submit an original bank letter (dated within the last 6 months) verifying a minimum of the total estimated cost.
- Transcripts — Submit original secondary and post-secondary transcripts, including U.S transcripts. All documents must be in English.
- $75 USD Application Fee (non-refundable) and $75 USD Shipping Fee. The shipping fee will only be charged if we send documents outside of the United States.
Mail all application documents to:
12345 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
- If you are applying to a Biology or Health program, you must follow a separate application procedure.
- Foothill does not evaluate foreign transcripts for course waivers or to transfer credits.
- If you are an F-1 student from another school and are interested in concurrent enrollment, follow these steps.
Questions?We're Here to Help!
International Student Programs Office
Administration Building 1900 Room 1933
Overseas Applicant Deadlines