Fall 2017 Programs & Services
A Season for Giving More
This holiday season we offer several ways for sharing with others. Check out our list of campus-sponsored giving projects.
Be a Secret Santa
You've always been nice.
Be even nicer by becoming a Secret Santa! Donate a gift card, help a student in need by DECEMBER 11.
- $20 suggested gift card amount
- Any amount is appreciated
- Recommendations: Gift cards from places where you can purchase everyday essentials
- Foothill College bookstore gift certificates are also available for purchase!
Do you know a student in need who could benefit from the Secret Santa program? Please contact email@example.com to refer a student in need or for more information.
Drop Off Location
- Student Activities Office, Room 2009 — Place in the secure RED BOX
Sponsored by students from SOSC 79 Intro to Community Engagement
Operation Santa Book Drop-Off Site
To Benefit Santa Clara County Foster Youth
Donate a new (or nearly new) unwrapped book by DECEMBER 14.
- Most needed: Books for youth/teens and young adults.
Drop Off Locations
- Administration Building (1900)
- Chancellor's Office
- Language Arts Division Office (Room 6406)
- Veterans Office (Room 5403)
- Student Services Building (8100)
Sponsored by all Senates and Administrators districtwide.
For more information, contact Karen Smith at 650.949.7027.
Give a Hoot!
Support Our Current Vets
Please donate to our emergency holiday fund for our veterans program by DECEMBER 15.
- Gas cards
- Reliable back packs for school
- Gift cards to grocery stores specific (Safeway, Nob Hill, Sprouts, or any other store gift cards that are available)
Drop Off Location
Veterans Resource Center (Room 5403)
Co-sponsored by the Classified Senate, Veteran's Resource Center & ASFC
The Gift of Time
On Nov. 28, a group of 10 Foothill students and staff served about 40 families who are in temporary housing. Many have young children.
We are proud of these students from our fall quarter leadership classes — SOSC 79 Intro to Community Civic Engagement and CNSL 86 Introduction to Leadership — taught by Daphne Small. They made a huge impact through their San Jose Supportive Housing Family Shelter service project.
SOSC 79 will be offered again in Winter 2018 if you are interested in participating
in a similar project then!
Thank you to ASFC for providing funds for the food!
Give to the Foothill-De Anza Foundation!
Consider giving a tax-deductible donation to support Foothill students year-round.
Give online through the Foothill-De Anza Foundation.
|Funded by: State of California, FHDA Foundation, Foothill College & ASFC.|
|See hours of operation and how to access services.|
Questions? Would you like to help support this important program?
In partnership with Whole Foods Market.
Annual Jingle & Mingle Holiday Toys for Tots Drive
Free Foothill Repertory Dance Company performance on Friday, Dec. 8 at 7 p.m. in Building 2500 Dance Studio
Please bring an unwrapped toy donation if you can!
We're Here to Help!
Office of Student Services