Steps for Success
- Assist you with various issues relating your academic, career, and personal development.
- Understand that you may be unfamiliar with the college environment and culture; therefore are readily available to guide you during your academic journey at Foothill College.
- Assist you with the registration procedures, help you with your class selection, devise your educational plan, and acquaint you to the resources available on campus.
- Understand that far too many students may fail to develop career exploration strategies to assist them in deciding on a major and/or career.
- We are trained to work with you to explore your interests and personality as it relates to your future career goals. We also work with you on a personal level as we know that you may encounter many life obstacles and challenges that can interfere with your pursuit of your academic goals.
- We also teach classes to include Introduction to College and College Success, as we are firm believer that students should be given the appropriate tools and skills to enhance their college experience.
- We consistently use our skills, techniques, interventions, logic and intuition to help you make decisions leading to a successful college and life experiences.
EOPS Counseling Quick Questions
- Drop-in to see an EOPS counselor during the FIRST WEEK of each quarter for quick questions.
- NO Appointment necessary during these hours: Monday - Thursday, 12:00-1:00 p.m.