EOPS Tutorial Services provides students individualized one-on-one tutoring. Our purpose
is to see that our students are offered "over and above" support in order to achieve
Request Tutoring Services
- All students requesting EOPS tutoring are required to attend an EOPS Tutorial Services Orientation prior to the appointed tutoring session.
- Appointments for individualized tutoring will not be taken after week 5 of class.
To sign up
Complete forms and submit to Sarah Corrao (email@example.com).
Become an EOPS Tutor
EOPS Tutor Application Packet & Information
If you are interested in becoming an EOPS Tutor, please review requirements below to get started.
- Receive an "A" grade or better in the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units or more during all quarters
- Complete the EOPS Tutor Application, Schedule of Availability, and Letter of Recommendation.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be interviewed and Hired by the EOPS Tutorial Services Coordinator, Sarah Corrao (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Have completed the Foothill College Student Employment Packet.
- International students must also submit an "Evidence of On-Campus Employment" letter to the International Student office and receive further instruction for employment.
For Information about other tutoring programs on campus click here