EOPS Tutorial Services provides students individualized one-on-one tutoring. Our purpose
is to see that our students are offered "over and above" support in order to achieve
EOPS Tutorial Services Hours
Monday-Thursday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Request Tutoring Services
- All students requesting EOPS tutoring are required to attend an EOPS Tutorial Services Orientation prior to the appointed tutoring session.
- Appointments for individualized tutoring will not be taken after week 5 of class.
To sign up
Complete forms and submit to the EOPS Office in Room 8202.
Become an EOPS Tutor
EOPS Tutor Application Packet & Information
If you are interested in becoming an EOPS Tutor, please review requirements below to get started.
- Receive an "A" grade or better in the course(s) you wish to tutor
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units or more during all quarters
- Complete the EOPS Tutor Application and Letter of Recommendation.
- Possess good communication skills
- Be interviewed and Hired by the EOPS Tutorial Services Coordinator.
- Have completed the Foothill College Student Employment Packet. Go to http://www.foothill.edu/aid/employment.php
- International students must also submit an "Evidence of On-Campus Employment" letter to the International Student office and receive further instruction for employment.