How to Apply for EOPS Services
If you want to apply to the EOPS Program, follow these easy steps:
1. Apply for Admission
The first step for all new students is to apply for admission to Foothill College
2. Submit Transcripts
Mail previous college transcripts to Foothill College Admissions and Records office, 12345 El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills CA 94022
3. Apply for Financial Aid
- All EOPS students must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant (formerly known as the BOG [Board of Governors] Fee Waiver).
- Apply by completing and submitting a California College Promise Grant application, FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or the CA DREAM Application.
- For additional information regarding the California College Promise Grant, FAFSA or the CA DREAM Application, contact the Financial Aid Office.
4. Enroll in at least 12 units
EOPS students must be enrolled in at least 12 units prior to service.
5. Meet with an EOPS counselor
To schedule an appointment or if you have questions please email email@example.com