DREAMers and UndocuALLY
Safe Campus Spaces
Foothill is committed to providing a “Safe Campus” for all students through our resources and services.
As a Foothill student, you are never alone. We are here to help you in our designated safe spaces, as well as through financial aid support, academic counseling, and referrals to off-campus support services.
It helps to talk with someone and get support when things seem overwhelming.
These on-campus locations are considered safe spaces.
Please come see us to get the support you need!
- Community Ambassador Program Campus Center Lower Level, Room 2150, 650.949.7813
- Psychological Services Campus Center, Room 2120, 650.949.7910
- Student Resource Center Room 5400, 650.949.7017
- Health Services Campus Center, Room 2120, 650.9497.7910
- Legal Counseling Room 2002, 650.949-7241
- Family Engagement Institute (FEI) Room 5420, 650.949.7463
Family Engagement Institute
Visit the Family Engagement Institute (FEI) to learn about the latest on resources and support for our Dreamer and Undocually Program here at Foothill College!
- Building 5400
- Phone: 650.949.7463
- See the FEI website to learn more!
Visit our Financial Aid Office to get the latest information on financial support for DREAMERS, AB540 and DACA changes, Dream act applications, and scholarships for undocumented student.
- Building 8100
- Phone: 650.949.7245
- See the Financial Aid website for upcoming workshops and other events and news.
Academic counseling is available to go over educational plans and transfer applications. Counselors can help with concerns on how the recent election may affect transfer for DREAMERS.
- Make an appointment online or by phone. DROP-IN only during Summer.
- Location: Student Service Building 8300, Room 8302
- Phone: 650.949.7423
- Got a Quick Question? See current locations and hours.
Define American - Foothill College Chapter
Join the Define American - Foothill College Chapter to build community, start a dialogue about the American identity, and to make the U.S. a more inclusive place for immigrants!
- Building 5400, Room. 5420
- Email: email@example.com
The Foothill College DREAMers and UndocuALLY program is administered by the Family Engagement Institute (FEI).
Please contact us 650.949.7463 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or for more information.