Services & Support
Using Clockwork in MyPortal
Clockwork is a complete scheduling and data management system for our Disability Resource Center, streamlining and simplifying processes for accommodated testing requests for students.
Students can make all accommodation requests — scheduling for appointments and tests/exams.
Instructors verify quiz and exam information, accommodations and upload testing materials.
To get started, see instructions below.
Got questions? Contact the DRC at DRC@fhda.edu or 650.949.7017.
To access Clockwork, follow these steps:
- Log in to MyPortal
- Click on “Students” tab
- Scroll to the bottom and locate “Clockwork Student Portlet”
- Click on link “Foothill Disability Svc”
- Student options include:
- Online Intake (new DRC student)
- My Schedule (student appt. schedule)
- Request Accommodations (request an accommodation change for courses)
- Book a Test (schedule a test, mid-term, or quiz)
- Book an Appointment (schedule appt. with specialist or counselor)
You can also watch and follow our Online Intake Tutorial (YouTube)
Instructors can use Clockwork to:
- View all student accommodation requests in one spot
- Approve accommodation testing requests
- Provide information regarding testing times, materials, etc.