Locations & Hours
Student Services Building 8300, Room 8302
Counseling Center Hours:
Monday and Tuesday - 8:30a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday - 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Friday - 8:30a.m. - 3:00p.m.
Got a Quick Question?
Drop-In Sessions Available in Spring Quarter
- No appointment required.
- Drop- in on Wednesdays, 11:45 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Student Council Chambers, Rm 2018
- Quick Questions are generally 10-15 minutes in length and handled on a first come-first served basis.
Sessions can cover:
- Selecting classes
- AP test scores
- Prerequisite clearance
- General counseling questions
- Academic/Progress probation
For Financial Aid Ed Plans, request an appointment. Appointments are only reserved for Financial Aid Ed Plans.
For counseling service, please visit our Main Campus counseling office or make an appointment