Are you transferring this fall? Please join us at our Transfer Achievement Celebration on June 15 from 6:30-8 p.m.
What We Offer
Our Transfer Center staff is here to assist all students in their successful transition from Foothill College to the four-year college or university of their choice.
Specifically, we can help with . . .
- Selecting a major or preparing to transfer to a four-year college or university
- Meeting minimum transfer requirements
- Filling out college applications
- Writing admission essays
- Completing a Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
If we can't answer a question, we'll refer you to other on-campus programs and services or to our off-campus university contacts.
How to Access Transfer Center Services
- Visit the Transfer Center (Room 8329) during open hours.
- Make an appointment for a one-on-one 30 minute meeting with a Transfer counselor. Get difficult questions answered about transferring to a university. (You may also drop in for 10 to 15 minutes Quick Question sessions.)
- Meet with university and college representatives during Foothill-sponsored Transfer Center visits throughout the year.
- Attend Transfer Day during fall quarter.
- Sign up for Transfer Workshops offered throughout the year. See topics below and calendar of current workhops.
- UC personal statements and private university essays
- How to prepare for transfer to a 4-year college and/or university
- Benefits on an Associate’s degree for Transfer (ADT)
- How to fill out the UC Transfer Admission Planner
- How to apply for the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- How to prepare for the UC/CSU/private university application process
- How to apply to private and out-of-state colleges and universities using the online Common Application and how to request letters of recommendation
Click on the Week Tab on the calendar to view weekly activities.
Top of page
May 10, 2016