How to Order Foothill Transcripts
Restrictions Apply -
Be aware that the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) of
1974 prohibits the release of student records without written consent of
the student. Parents of minor students enrolled at Foothill College may
not request transcripts without this consent.
Main Campus Transcript Window -
Located in the Admissions & Records Office (Room 8101), the transcript window is
open Mondays and Tuesdays, from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Wednesdays and Thursdays,
from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Fridays from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (closed Fridays during Summer Session).
Middlefield Campus Transcript Window -
Located in the Admissions Office in Building I, the transcript window is open
Mondays through Thursdays, from 2:00 to 7 p.m. The Middlefield
Campus is closed Fridays. Hours are subject to change without notice.
Transcripts of academic work that you have completed at Foothill College
may be ordered in one of the following ways:
- Online: follow the 'Online' instructions listed below;
- By Mail: Send a letter that includes your handwritten signature to the Foothill College Admissions & Records Office, 12345, El Monte Road, Los Altos Hills CA 94022-4599;
- By Fax: Fax a request that includes your handwritten signature to (650) 949-7048; or
- In Person: Present valid photo ID at the Foothill College Admissions & Records Office.
Foothill College partners with Credentials Inc. to accept transcript orders via the Internet through a secure website.
TranscriptsPlus® will facilitate your request 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for a minimal service charge.
Requesting transcripts through Credentials Inc. will:
- Eliminate the need to come to the college to make the request in person;
- Eliminate the delay created by submitting a written request by mail;
- Authorize and process your credit card payment;
- Facilitate the authorization to release student records as required by law;
- Provide e-mail or fax communication with you while your order is being processed;
- Provide operator assistance by calling 1-800-646-1858 weekdays from 8:30 a.m. (CST) to 5 p.m. (CST); and
- Allow you to submit your request any time, day or night.
If you attended Foothill College after 2000, you may login using your
MyPortal.fhda.edu account to request your official transcripts or to review
unofficial transcripts. If you do not know your Student ID (CWID) number,
access MyPortal.fhda.edu and
click on the What Is My Campuswide ID? link.
Order Your Transcript here
(Opens in a new window. Non-Foothill College Web site service.)
Track Your Order
If you attended before 1984, your academic records are on microfiche. If you
attended both before and after, please make sure you indicate this in the comments
to ensure that you receive your complete transcript record.
Include the following information:
- Full name, and any previous names
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Complete address(es) where the transcript(s) is to be sent; and
- Your signature
You may also download a Transcript Request Form
(PDF), complete it online, print it and mail, FAX, or bring it to the Admissions and Records Office .
On Demand Transcripts
Foothill College, Office of Admissions
12345 El Monte Rd
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022-4599
FAX: (650) 949-7048
: Come in person to the Admissions Office at either the Main
Campus or the Middlefield Campus, pay $14 for each campus, pay $14 for each transcript
requested, and the transcript(s) will be processed while you wait.
The Middlefield Campus cannot process on-demand
transcripts showing classes taken prior to January 1984; contact the Main Campus.
Priority Processed Transcripts
: A priority (rush) transcript is $14
for each transcript and will be processed within 24 to 72 hours of receiving
the request or within three working days. Be certain to include the complete
address(es) to which the transcript(s) is to be mailed. All transcripts are
mailed via First Class US Mail only. Transcripts will not be mailed overnight
or via express mail. Payment for priority (rush) transcript requests is for
faster processing as compared to routine requests, however, the priority-processed
transcript is still mailed via First Class US Mail only. You may not pick up the transcript.
Routine Processed Transcripts
: : Your first two routine transcripts are
free; thereafter-routine transcripts are $4 each. Processing requires up to three
weeks; plan accordingly. You may request the free transcript via PDF, by mail or
in person only; the free transcript is not available through the online ordering
service. All transcripts are mailed via First Class U.S. Mail only. Transcripts
will not be mailed overnight or via express mail. You may not pick up the transcript.
Be aware of the following restrictions
- Transcript will NOT be processed unless all outstanding obligations to Foothill College and De Anza College are cleared;
- Transcript will NOT be processed without student's handwritten signature;
- Work-in-Progress will include currently enrolled courses;
- End-of-quarter requests requests for transcripts are accepted only during finals week or later;
- Only grades that you have earned at Foothill College are listed on your Foothill College transcript. You are responsible for ordering transcripts that list grades from other schools that you have attended from those original schools.
- Use a separate form to designate different recipients of your transcript. Multiple transcripts to be sent to the same recipient may be shown on a single request form; and
- The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 prohibits release of student records without written consent of the student. Parents of minor students enrolled at Foothill College may not request transcripts without this consent.