Foothill College Curriculum Committee
Forms, Guides & Flow Charts
FH GE Applications (Word)
Guides & Flow Charts:
The College Curriculum Committee is a sub-committee of the Academic Senate and
has been tasked with the responsibility to establish and approve campus-wide
curriculum policies. This body approves new degrees and certificates; oversees
general education requirements; establishes processes for implementations of
State mandates and provides conflict resolution regarding curriculum issues.
- 12/1/16 Deadline for Articulation Office to submit courses to CSU for CSU GE approval and to UC/CSU for IGETC approval.
- February 2017 Deadline for faculty/divisions to submit Curriculum Sheet updates for the 2017-18 catalog. Note: exact date TBD
- Winter 2017 Deadline for faculty/divisions to submit local GE applications. Note: exact date TBD
- 6/1/17 Deadline for Articulation Office to submit new/revised courses to UCOP for UC transferability.
- 6/23/17 Deadline for faculty/divisions to submit new courses and course updates for the 2018-19 catalog.
- Andrew LaManque Interim Vice-President of Instruction & Institutional Research, Curriculum Administrator Co-Chairperson - (650) 949-7179
- Isaac Escoto Counselor & Curriculum Faculty Co-Chairperson - (650) 949-7350
- Bernie Day Articulation Officer - (650) 949-7225
- Mary Vanatta Curriculum Coordinator - (650) 949-7439