DEGREES & CERTIFICATES
Related Degree Offerings
Email Warren Voyce at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll make sure you get answers to your questions.
The Foothill College Sports Medicine Program serves a dual purpose:
- Our Foothill Sports Medicine Team — comprised of certified athletic trainers, sports medicine students, physicians and other sports medicine professionals — supports our Foothill student-athletes through our Athletic Treatment Center and during home and away games.
- The program also provides academic instruction, leading to an associate of science degree in Athletic Injury Care.
STUDENT-ATHLETE SPORTS MEDICINE CARE
- pre-participation physical exams
- injury prevention, evaluation and treatment
- rehabilitation for all student-athletes at Foothill College.
ACADEMICS: HANDS-ON TRAINING
- The Athletic Injury Care Program provides you with a foundation in knowledge and experience in a variety of sports medicine through internship training with our Sports Medicine Team.
- You can earn an associate in science degree and/or transfer to a four-year university.
- You may persue careers as a certified athletics trainer, physcial therapist, physician, chiropractor, strength and conditioning specialist or other medical/allied health professional.
What Students Say
“I would not be the person I am today without the educational knowledge bestowed upon me by the Foothill College Sports Medicine Staff. They have given me a gift that I will never be able to repay back as the experience and professionalism they have shown me has allowed me to further be successful in life and has even given me the opportunity to work with the San Francisco Giants.” - Maxwell Rickman
Read more testimonials and where students have transferred.
Career Opportunities in the Sports Medicine Field
- Injury Care and Management
- Certified Athletic Trainer
- Physical Therapist
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Performance Enhancement
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Psychology
- Strength and Conditioning
- Personal Fitness Trainer
View the upcoming online searchable schedule to see current courses offered.
Interested students should contact Program Director Warren Voyce for more information – email@example.com.
We look forward to helping you achieve your athletic and educational goals!
Our program mission is to provide the highest level of care possible for our Junior College student-athletes. Through the support of the college, athletics, our coaches and our athletes, we are able to achieve that mission.
Top of page