The Foothill College Library (Bldg. 3600) is closed for a one-year renovation. Library services continue to be offered throughout the renovation process. The library has reopened with full services in its temporary location in Bldg. 3600. Learn more about the remodel. For a list of indoor and outdoor alternate study areas on campus, access www.foothill.edu/news/seating_areas.php. You can also continue accessing the college’s online library at www.foothill.edu/library/.
All services located in the Learning Resources Center complex (Bldgs. 3500 and 3600) have been relocated on campus:
• ETS now in Bldg. 5800,
• Foothill Global Access now in Room 5960B,
• Library now in Bldg. 3600 as of July 14,
• Media Center now in Room 5941,
• Pass the Torch Program now in Room 5912,
• Teaching & Learning Center now in Room 5911 and
• Library Technical Services now in Room 5960A.
The Library and Media Center hours during Fall, Winter and Spring quarters are Mondays–Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call:
• (650) 949-7086, Library Hours
• (650) 949-7608, Library Reference Desk
• (650) 949-7611, Library Circulation
• (650) 949-7445, Media Center
• (650) 949-7250, LRC Division Office