Tutorials on Use of Open Educational Resources
Try some ways to make your learning more affordable:
- Speak with your professor about submitting their textbook orders to the campus bookstore by the deadline.
- Comparison shop using ISBN before buying textbooks.
- Check online retailers for new and used books (but make sure sellers are reliable and that you purchasing the correct version of the textbook).
- Ask the instructor if it is possible to purchase an earlier, less expensive edition of the textbook.
- Ask about Textbook Rental at the campus bookstore.
- Get involved with affordable textbooks campaigns at CalPIRG.